DICE-AFS AREAS OF INNOVATION
The innovative projects can be from any of the following thematic areas or any relevant ideas:
- Agriculture and food sciences.
- Agriculture and Veterinary Sciences.
- Agri-engineering Technology and ICT.
- Food, Home and Social Sciences.
- Value addition, Ventures and Commercialization.
- Participating teams will have to come up with Agriculture and Food Sciences related innovative project idea, one page project description, and team membership at the time of registration.
- Teams should preferably utilize state-of-art technologies/software/techniques to design the innovative product concept.
- Projects having potential to benefit domestic Agri-Food industry/economy will be given special consideration.
- Teams will need to submit a complete project report along with a business plan (report template will be available on the DICE Agriculture and Food Sciences 2016 website).
- Teams will be required to display and present their projects on the final day of the event.
- Degree of Innovation (20%).
- Potential Impact on local industry and economy (20%).
- Readiness for commercialization (prototype, business plan) (50%).
- Presentation (10%).