Consent and info for ASA membership - Download
ASA-2018 EXECUTIVE COUNCIL
The objectives of the Association:
- To endeavor to promote conditions which would enable teachers to give best to the nation.
- To develop cooperation among members of the Association for fulfilling their professional and civic obligations.
- To express collective opinion on agricultural and allied fields in the interest of national development and on matters of general interest.
- To safeguard and promote high standards of professional ethics among the members.
- To promote social, educational and cultural activities.
- To organize discussions, seminars/workshops, etc. for furthering the interest of higher education in the country.
- To endeavor to promote the general welfare and safeguard the general interests of the members of the Association.
- To associate and cooperate with national and international organizations having similar aims and objectives